Friday, June 8, 2012

luna vintage.

Hey fashionistas! I am so excited to share another cute shop that features amazing clothes, handmade items & vintage stuff! I find so much great stuff via instagram. I'm loving luna vintage! Follow @rubilove for her posts and new items coming to her BRAND NEW shop. Here are a few of my favorites:




www.lunavintage.com (@rubilove)
Amazing high-waisted shorts in so many gorgeous varieties!


www.lunavintage.com (@rubilove)
this adorable bustier comes in a bunch of different colors


www.lunavintage.com (@rubilove)
super cute fringe bag

I'm just so in love with all of this! Don't forget to check out her instagram and website to see all things luna vintage has to offer. And as always, check out my instagram too! (@fassionpassionx)


That's all for now. xx



1 comment: