Monday, June 4, 2012

runwaydreamz love.

Hello fashionistas! Many of you follow me on Instagram (@fassionpassionx), so I've decided to make a blog about the photos I post, whether it be where to buy the items, or for mere inspirations sake! I would love your feedback. :) 


runwaydreamz high waisted vintage studded shorts
www.runwaydreamz.com (@runwaydreamz)

I'm totally in love with runwaydreamz shorts! Who wouldn't be!? They make so many amazing colors and patterns, along with amazing bustiers. They aren't on the cheap side, but I haven't found any other similar ones that even compare. (I'll be on the lookout for that though!)

That's all for now, xx.

7 comments:

  1. wauw, these look great!! I would totally wear them
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful! The color is very rich - you can tell the quality matches. More times than not, you really have to put in the extra money to get the longer last and greater satisfaction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing shorts...love the colour and studs!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com and my fb page on www.facebook.com/laviecestchic
    kisses Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm your first followers <3 beautiful short

    I follow u follow me?

    please vote here MY FREE CHOICE, is important for me and you can win shoes!! VOTE ME



    Kiss
    Erika
    myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete